Not Strictly Synchronome but a search for a working GPO 46 & slave?

Chris Wollaston

Dear All, I appreciate this isn't a pure Synchronome question but working on the principle that there's much interest in electric clocks generally here, I have a space on my hobby room wall for a GPO 46 plus a slave/pilot display so would like to know if anyone has one that needs a good home and we could agree a fair price please?  I have a friend who has one adapted to output a 30 second pulse and I find it fascinating watching the Hipp toggle in operation!  Obviously, collection might be a factor as I'm based in East Sussex but I believe there are reliable couriers who transport delicate items such as clocks. (Apologies to those on the sister electric clock website as I've already posted this request there.) Best Regards, Chris.