Topics

Movie: The Stranger

Brooke Clarke

Hi:

Just watched this movie.

The Stranger (1946) ORSON WELLES
https://youtu.be/5zU7MoRuGDw

Spoiler:  A clock gets shot and parts fly out, but the clock gets even.
--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.

Simon Taylor

Didn't work in my country, but I found another version which worked for me, YAY!...

As to number 1 below, I can fix it not being viewable to some countries by posting this link instead.

Hopefully, I have understood how to get around a vid with country restrictions, YAY!

http://www.lightstraw.co.uk/gpo/clocksystems/index.html