Topics

Lots of Synchronome stuff up for auction

John Hutchinson

I have an auction alert set for anything Synchronome related.  Normally I might get two or three alerts a month.  This morning I got this lot.  Looks like someone is selling a collection!

Ian Bell

Wow – never seen so many ‘architectural’ cases in one place! Chance for someone newly interested to get going with a really nice clock. Treat the suggested prices with a pinch of salt though – I could see some of these far exceeding that when it comes to it.

--
Ian Bell
London

Peter Torry

I think that this is the second lot for sale from the late Arthur Mitchel's collection.

Regards

Peter

UK

On 08/02/2019 11:10, John Hutchinson wrote:
I have an auction alert set for anything Synchronome related.  Normally I might get two or three alerts a month.  This morning I got this lot.  Looks like someone is selling a collection!

James Kelly

Yes its the part two of Arthur Mitchels collection suggest you view the catologue as there are some really interesting electric clocks up for sale.

Regards

Jim

david.elsy

Don’t forget there will be an additional 1/3 to pay in addition to any successful bid.

olivier@...

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 7:01 AM david.elsy via Groups.Io <david.elsy=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Don’t forget there will be an additional 1/3 to pay in addition to any successful bid.

--

James Kelly

 Hi Oliver

That's a really good point about the additional fees, 20% buyers premium plus vat charged on the premium, also if you bid live via the saleroom.com 4.95% plus vat charged on that as well, means on average for every £100 there is another £35 in charges

Never has the phrase "let the buyer beware" been more true.

Regards

Jim