Topics

Having new wooden clock cases made

andrew_emmerson@btopenworld.com <andrew_emmerson@...>

Do you know anybody who makes wooden clock cases (for money)? I have two 5.5-inch slave dial movements that need simple wooden (low-profile) cases made for them and I'm perfectly willing to pay for a competent job.

Thanks for any ideas,

Andy E.

Andy Barclay1

My son is a cabinet maker. Send me a drawing of what you want and I will ask him to give you an estimate

Regards Andy

On 22 Feb 2019, at 13:21, andrew_emmerson@... via Groups.Io <andrew_emmerson@...> wrote:

Do you know anybody who makes wooden clock cases (for money)? I have two 5.5-inch slave dial movements that need simple wooden (low-profile) cases made for them and I'm perfectly willing to pay for a competent job.

Thanks for any ideas,

Andy E.

Unless stated otherwise above:

andrew_emmerson@btopenworld.com <andrew_emmerson@...>