From: Morris Odell <vilgotch1@...>
To: synchronome1@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Nov 4, 2021 8:26 am
Subject: [synchronomeelectricclock] An interesting video

Not strictly speaking a Synchronome, but you will enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT5CafrZyDw

Morris

Peter Jenkins

Wow!!

It’s good to see someone younger interested.

Peter Jenkins

Not strictly speaking a Synchronome, but you will enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT5CafrZyDw

Morris

ffolliott

This is very interesting given .... I have sent it to someone I know who is a music lecturer who has no interest in clocks (yes such people do exist) to see what they say?

Thanks for posting

Geoff

Not strictly speaking a Synchronome, but you will enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT5CafrZyDw

Morris

Tony Nixon

Indeed it was - he seemed to have quite a lot of associated equipment with the clock as well, and kept referring to a museum but I can't find any mention of where it might be

Tony Nixon

On 04/11/2021 10:17, Peter Jenkins via groups.io wrote:

Wow!!

It’s good to see someone younger interested.

Peter Jenkins

Not strictly speaking a Synchronome, but you will enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT5CafrZyDw

Morris

Gerritv

It is this one: This Museum Is (Not) Obsolete (this-museum-is-not-obsolete.com) in Ramsgate, as usual not accessible to us in the colonies Thankfully they have a YT channel

Gerrit