Topics

Movie: The Stranger

Simon Taylor

Didn't work in my country, but I found another version which worked for me, YAY!...

As to number 1 below, I can fix it not being viewable to some countries by posting this link instead.

Hopefully, I have understood how to get around a vid with country restrictions, YAY!

http://www.lightstraw.co.uk/gpo/clocksystems/index.html

Brooke Clarke

Hi:

Just watched this movie.

The Stranger (1946) ORSON WELLES
https://youtu.be/5zU7MoRuGDw

Spoiler:  A clock gets shot and parts fly out, but the clock gets even.
--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.