From: synchronome1@groups.io <synchronome1@groups.io> On Behalf Of jmfranke via groups.io
Sent: 06 December 2020 13:02
To: synchronome1@groups.io; John Haine <john.haine@...>
Subject: Re: [synchronomeelectricclock] Group Focus

I would very much like to see an expansion such as you suggest.

John Franke

On December 6, 2020 at 4:51 AM John Haine <john.haine@...> wrote:

I wonder if I could make a modest proposal for the focus of this group?  I joined about 2 years ago, moving across from the old Yahoo group, and over the past couple of years have found it very interesting and useful.  I see that the frequency of posting has fallen off a lot in recent months, I'm not sure why this is though there have been distracting things going on in real life!

I have posted quite a lot about my own clock as I got it built and working - it's now reached the boring phase where it just sits on the wall and keeps time pretty well.  Meanwhile I've built another clock, not on 'Nome principles at all (though it is electromagnetic), and I'm just starting on a third inspired by the Fedchenko EM clock.

So should we broaden the focus of this group to include other EM (pendulum?) clocks, either being made or restored/collected?