From: Bepi <pepicima@...>
To: synchronome1@groups.io
Sent: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 13:42
Subject: Re: [synchronomeelectricclock] The Impulse Roller & Shape of Pallet

Ian who are Mr Parsons and Mr Ball and where can I read about their results? I agree that the shape is probably of little importance, more relevant is the location of the impulse in phase/time.
Does anybody know how to regulate the impulse phase in a synchronome in an easy, controllable and accurate way?
The shape might be of some relevance in terms of repeatability which boils down to absence of sharp corners.