Re: Magnetic vs gravity impulsing

Bepi

I totally agree too with what John Haine just said, dynamics is a consideration, a much enhanced sensitivity of the electronic measurement is another and what matters for the tangent rule is the center of gravity of all forces, active and passive. The asymmetric dragging of the wheel at impulse for example should be included too. The electronic measurement takes everything into account with unmatched precision, now the problem is if all of this matters for practical regularity or not, from my preliminary measurements it doesn't look like it does. I wish others would step in with their clock measurements.