Re: Magnetic vs gravity impulsing

Harvey Moseley

Sorry Johannes,
I see it was "noise" you were talking about.  I am a physicist, and in the field, noise is the word used to describe any random fluctuations that affect a measurement.  We spend a lot of time trying to understand the sources of these fluctuations, whether they arise from thermodynamics for example, and are thus fundamental, or if they are dependent on the way we have done things.  Sorry for throwing in the physics language. When I see problems like this, the physicist in me takes over my thought processes.
Best,
Harvey

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:50 PM HM51 <harvey.moseley1@...> wrote:
Johannes,
What was the mystery word I was using? I will try to clarify.
Best,
Harvey

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:20 AM Johannes <johannes@...> wrote:

Hi Harvey

Are we talking about the same ? you are using word that I don’t understand.

But for me is this «noise” _music.._,_._,_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCt04SXdfQ

Johannes