From: synchronome1@groups.io <synchronome1@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Isaacs
Sent: 13 January 2020 18:56
To: synchronome1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [synchronomeelectricclock] Magnetic vs gravity impulsing

Bepi,

I have the same problem as Ian Richardson, i.e. receiving multiple copies of your messages. Six copies of the last, as well.

Mike I

In message <783450777.7022781.1578921157817@mail.yahoo.com>, Ian Richardson via Groups.Io <irichar361=aol.com@groups.io> writes
Bepi,

I don't know why, but every time you post it comes at least 3 times!
This last one came 6 times!!