Re: Unusual Synchronome

John Hubert

The triangle movement Synchronome has the jewel mounted on a small piece of spring.

On 20 Oct 2019, at 10:52, Jan van Harten <JANVANHARTEN01@gmail.com> wrote:

--3iTfOGmuADyhQKkVIDOq

Hi All, I got this request for information from an American collector frien=
d.
Jan wp.clockdoc.org

I rec ently sold a 3/4 sec beating Synchronome on ebay to a California buy=
er and I have a question regarding the pallet gathering. The clock has an u=
nusual arrangement in that the jewel is mounted on a spring instead of the =
usual gathering=C2=A0 wire and jewel arrangement.
The impulse pallet has never been drilled for the wire arrangement and it =
appears to be completely original. I've ow