New Member

highpwr@...

Thank you for the invite to the group.  Residing in the USA there is not much local activity in Synchronome collecting and restoration so I decided that building a Synchronome from scratch would be a worthy and interesting project.  I have not done much on the project lately but did manage to build a gravity arm, solenoid parts, turn a pendulum bob from cast iron, acquire invar rod and a working synchronome slave dial.  I am now waiting for a resurgence in my interest level (too many other competing projects and hobbies).  Maybe joining this group will help me restart my Synchronome build.

Larry