Re: GPS Time Reference

neil

Hi Darren,
                     there is a chap in the SI who makes and sells such a unit on Trademe for $40. It has a GPS receiver and a nice little LCD display showing the GPS lat & Long and the time in HHMMSS all for $40.

Neil Jepsen. B.Sc. M.Sc(Hons).CPL.MASNZ.
Jepsen Acoustics & Electronics Ltd
22 Domain Street
Palmerston North.
New Zealand.
Ph +64 6 3577539  Mob 0274428094
Web site: www.noiseandweather.co.nz
          www.noiseandweather.com
E.& O.E.
On 2/06/2021 10:51 pm, Darren Conway wrote:

Hi

I have been looking at using a GPS receiver to use as reference time for a RF signal generator upgrade.

I have also been working on developing a arduino based controller  that will drive both a Solari Udine Cifra 12 and Synchronome slave clocks from a Synchronome master.

It would not be difficult to add a GPS receiver to the Arduino controller that would either replace the Master or accurately measure the Master error.

My plan was to make just one controller for me but I thought perhaps others might want one.  Is that something anyone else would like to own?

Regards

Darren Conway
New Zealand

Avast logo