I would be interested in this time source but I need it for a different purpose to provide a time source for Synchronome Distribution board.

Regards

Andy Barclay

"Darren Conway" ---02/06/2021 11:51:33---Hi I have been looking at using a GPS receiver to use as reference time for

From: "Darren Conway" <darren.conway@...>
To: synchronome1@groups.io
Date: 02/06/2021 11:51
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [synchronomeelectricclock] GPS Time Reference
Sent by: synchronome1@groups.io

Hi I have been looking at using a GPS receiver to use as reference time for a RF signal generator upgrade. I have also been working on developing a arduino based controller  that will drive both a Solari Udine Cifra 12 and Synchronome slave ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi

I have been looking at using a GPS receiver to use as reference time for a RF signal generator upgrade.

I have also been working on developing a arduino based controller  that will drive both a Solari Udine Cifra 12 and Synchronome slave clocks from a Synchronome master.

It would not be difficult to add a GPS receiver to the Arduino controller that would either replace the Master or accurately measure the Master error.

My plan was to make just one controller for me but I thought perhaps others might want one.  Is that something anyone else would like to own?

Regards

Darren Conway
New Zealand

Unless stated otherwise above: