GPS Time Reference

Darren Conway

Hi

I have been looking at using a GPS receiver to use as reference time for a RF signal generator upgrade.

I have also been working on developing a arduino based controller  that will drive both a Solari Udine Cifra 12 and Synchronome slave clocks from a Synchronome master.

It would not be difficult to add a GPS receiver to the Arduino controller that would either replace the Master or accurately measure the Master error.

My plan was to make just one controller for me but I thought perhaps others might want one.  Is that something anyone else would like to own?

Regards

Darren Conway
New Zealand

Avast logo