Re: Impulse Driver

Ian Richardson

Call me stupid if you like, but if all you want to do is to test the distribution board, couldn't you just apply an appropriate supply and switch it on and off?  A 12vdc or similar supply and a suitable resistor to limit the current to 330mA would do the trick.

From: bailey.services via groups.io <bailey.services@...>
To: synchronome1@groups.io
Sent: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 20:00
Subject: Re: [synchronomeelectricclock] Impulse Driver

Thanks, i wanted to bench test the distribution board away from the master clock. So was looking for easy way to generate a signal. The Arduino sounds like it needs other bits with it and some knowledge of computing and electronics to make it work, in which case I need to buy something ready made. Any recommendations?
Howard