Re: Synchronome contacts pitted

Andrew Nahum

A supply for the glass rollers for the ‘back stop’ or detent that runs on the count wheel would be great. Has anyone any news on a source for them?  I think I recall Jan Wright produced some a few years ago and they all sold out like hot cakes. I am currently using a delrin one kindly made by a friend but I fancy glass would have the lowest friction in that application.

Andrew

On 18 Feb 2021, at 20:46, Stephen Hibbs <oldtimemachines@...> wrote:

Hi, Naing,

There are reproduction gathering arms for sale right now on eBay for 25 US dollars plus a nominal shipping cost. Just enter the search term “Synchronome”. Making one would be an interesting challenge, but if you want one right now, here you go.

Stephen Hibbs
PO Box 536
Markleeville, CA 96120
530-694-1045

On Feb 18, 2021, at 12:19 PM, bailey.services via groups.io <bailey.services@...> wrote:

Hi pallet design drawing is on NAWCC clock forum website dated 17 sept 2007 posted by fdew