From: Ernie Jenson via groups.io <erniejenson@...>
To: synchronome1@groups.io <synchronome1@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 22:35
Subject: Re: [synchronomeelectricclock] Solari Flip Clock Driver

I posted but didn't get a response.  I'm not sure that this is the right place for this post.  I have a T&N clock with several slaves.  The slaves need a 24 VDC plus and minus to work.  The attachment to provice the slave input is missing from my clock.  Does anyone have an idea how to find this part or duplicate it?
Thank you all for any help.  I enjoy reading this site.