Re: Pallet design

Ken Strauss

I would also appreciate a copy.

From: synchronome1@groups.io [mailto:synchronome1@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jürgen Hoefeld
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 6:42 AM
To: synchronome1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [synchronomeelectricclock] Pallet design

Hi Ian,

do you think it would be possible to send this file also to me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yours,

Juergen

Juergen Hoefeld

Aachen, Germany

Am Fr., 11. Jan. 2019 um 11:53 Uhr schrieb Ian Lonsdale <ian.lonsdale@...>:

John,

The extract came from a series of articles published in Engineering in Miniature between Jan 1987 to May 1988

I can send the complete series in PDF (28mb) to you via WeTransfer.com if you want

Regards

Ian Lonsdale