Re: *** WARNING: Ignoring incoming connection ..

Mike

Dan,
 I looked at OpenRepeater but it didn't do wireless. Do you know away around this?

73's

Mike WA3O

On Monday, December 10, 2018, 4:18:13 PM EST, Daniel Loranger <dloranger08@...> wrote:

Nick

For a good version of svxlink on raspberry pi, I would grab the latest openrepeater image.

It has been pretty well tested and was built with the latest svxlink release.

Openrepeater.com

Dan, kg7par

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018, 1:11 PM Mike via Groups.Io <mikeymustang2000=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Nick,

  I just checked both files with a text editor and I did a search for svxlink and came up with nothing found on both. I guess at this point I would like to find someone that would be willing to make back up of their  working Raspberry pi image that I can edit and put my info in...Any takers? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

73's
Mike WA3O

On Monday, December 10, 2018, 6:30:02 AM EST, Nick G4IRX <nick@...> wrote:

So Rasbian Wheezy then.

Try looking for the logfiles in /var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages

tail -f /var/log/messages
or tail -f /var/log/syslog

You may need to prefix these with sudo.

Once you find the correct logfile you can filter it through grep

tail -f  /var/log/syslog | grep svxlink

73
Nick

Join svxlink@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.