Group DescriptionThis group is for all who are interested in the fungi of Sussex, both East and West. Members receive news of forays and finds, help with identification and general mycological discussions. For beginners and experts alike. We record species for inclusion in national and international databases. Our forays are for education, scientific study and enjoyment of nature's fifth kingdom. They are not for collecting fungi to eat.
- 37 Members
- 92 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.