Topics

Wedding Gown

muqsite <muqsite@...>

Hi Everyone! I'm sooooooo Excited! I've just made my very first mini
wedding gown. You can view it in the photo section under EM in VA.
Please check it out and let me know what you think?

Emma

cindy

Emma,

The weddding dress is just beautiful. I love the train. Thank you for sharing.

Cindy

muqsite <muqsite@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone! I'm sooooooo Excited! I've just made my very first mini
wedding gown. You can view it in the photo section under EM in VA.
Please check it out and let me know what you think?

Emma

muqsite <muqsite@...>

Thanks Cindy!!!

Emma

KC Hodurski <kchodurski@...>

Beautiful job Emma. I am quite impressed.
KC

Hi Everyone! I'm sooooooo Excited! I've just made my very first mini
wedding gown. You can view it in the photo section under EM in VA.
Please check it out and let me know what you think?

Emma

Firefox!</a>

Yahoo! Groups Links

muqsite <muqsite@...>

Thanks KC! It's you all that I get my inspiration from :-).

Emma