Topics

thanks and bye

funnymom8 <funnymom8@...>

This is a quick note to say thanks for letting me join
your group, and everytime I join a group, I have every
intention of being a participating member. But life
gets busy and takes most of my time and I can't be a
participating member, so I will be leaving.

I still collect and sew for dolls, but my taste keeps
changing. I'm sewing for a doll show for next month,
still have my kids to care for (and summer quickly
approaching us), and have family things to take care
of.

Since my mother in law's passing 2 weeks ago, I
realize how short life is and it's time for me to
shorten my computer time:)

Doll Show in Maine, ask me about it!
"A Well Dressed Doll is a Happy Doll"
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/lisesdolls