Topics

Reviving the group....

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

I am contemplating reviving the group with a focus on slightly larger dolls and maybe adding in bears or other craft patterns. I've had a busy few years recently and I am finally ready to go back to my love of sewing and dolls.

Does anyone have ideas for topics or new patterns you'd like to see me develop for my current group of dolls? Since my last finished pattern was posted in 2005 or so I've gained a Gene and an Urban Vita. I am waiting on a Lamilia (sp?) doll that will come in November this year. I'm real excited about her as she's supposed to be a doll with a more human shape!

Updates anyone?

Sue

www.suestinycostumes.com <-- yeah I've changed the site a LOT and added a few new articles too!