Topics

Patterns for Dolls

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

Hi everyone!

I remodeled my website just recently and wanted to let everyone know that I
have patterns for several dolls on my site. I love to draft and sew for
everything form 1/2" scale dolls up to and including Kitty Collier.
During the remodel my Crash Course tutorial on drafting for Children dolls
moved to it's own blog and will be joined by other tutorials over time. I
also have a regular blog for updates about the patterns I'm working on, the
dolls I sew for and other things I've learned about being in the business of
dolls. I plan to add reviews of favorite sites as well as information on
where to find doll sized supplies!

Come by and visit with me!

--
Sue Darby <http://%20www.suestinycostumes.com>