From: Sue Darby
To: suestinycostumes@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 9:29 PM
Subject: [SuesTinyCostumes] New Patterns.... just a few examples

If the photos aren't here then go to
http://www.suestinycostumes.com/products/services/new.html to view them!
OK It started with Tiny Kitty and a pattern for Doll Magazine (late
summer issue forthcoming) and once I did one all the others wanted one
too. Shown are Brenda Starr, Kitty Collier, Skipper and Tiny Kitty.
Brenda, Kitty & Skipper's patterns should be available later this week
or early next... various other patterns are also coming shortly and are
shown on the New Items page
<http://www.suestinycostumes.com/products/services/new.html> (
http://www.suestinycostumes.com/products/services/new.html )

Let me know how you like them! Back to sorting fabric to go with the
next batch of new designs!

--
Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com Patterns are all DOWNLOADABLE!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com

then I must not have the group set for attachments and you go to the
site to see!

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com Patterns are all DOWNLOADABLE!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com
Want to learn more about SEO for your Website free?
http://www.gnc-web-creations.com/seo-optimization.htm

Dianne Sahakian wrote:

Hi Sue On my computer I just get boxes with the red x in the left
hand corner and on the right of the screen where it says Paypal,
everything on the screen. If I could see the pictures I most likely
would like the clothes and patterns. Hugs Dianne S.
[...]

<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1>">Get Firefox!</a>

Service.

<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1>">Get Firefox!</a>