From: "Sue Darby" <suestinycostumes@...>
To: <suestinycostumes@...>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 2:10 PM
Subject: [SuesTinyCostumes] Memorial Day Weekend Sale & Anniversary Sale

This weekend is my 5th anniversary ;-) It's also Memorial Day Weekend so
I'm going to offer a sale on patterns. Buy 2 get 1 free.... sorry the
cart is not set for the free one so you have to e-mail me with your
choice. Guess what there aren't any limits on this either!
I'm also going to drop this group only an exclusive hint: There's
another anniversary coming on June 1st!

View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com
Want to learn more about SEO for your Website free?
http://www.gnc-web-creations.com/seo-optimization.htm

Firefox!</a>

Yahoo! Groups Links

cindy

Happy Anniversary Sue. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy.

Cindy