Topics

Hello from new member!

K. Boyd

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick intro - my daughter and I are having a lot
of fun with her 8" Madeline dolls right now, so I thought I might get
some good ideas for items here! I'm not much on sewing, but I can make
a few things with patterns.

I do have a suggestion for a pattern (I don't think there's one like
this already) - how about a Harry Potter robe with hood for Madeline-
sized dolls? I think that basic pattern could be used for other things
too, such as an angel, a choir member, or nativity scene robes,
with/without the hood. My daughter has been thinking about making her
Pepito doll into Harry and her extra Nicole doll into Draco Malfoy!
But I'm not feeling too sure I can make a robe all on my own.

I'm looking forward to being part of the group!