Topics

[Fwd: Profile] Dianne S

Sue~Sue's Tiny Costumes <sue@...>

I have always been interested in dolls, both mini and larger and have always made my own doll clothes since I was about 3 1/2.   I am married with three grown children,  one married and two still home.   I live in Philadelphia  PA.  I think this group will be very interesting and learning new things.  I belong to several doll groups both mini and larger.  Hobbies include first  Dolls, sewing, crafts, embroidery,  needlepoint.      Dianne

--
Sue
www.suestinycostumes.com