From: Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com
To: stc_classes@... ; suestinycostumes@...
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:21 PM
Subject: [SuesTinyCostumes] Easter Special -- Classes....

I have been remiss in posting this month... busy and very sick :-(

Since I've been remiss I am going to offer a special..... the next 3 to
sign up for any of my 3 classes (next 3 per class so 9 people total) get
the classes at half price.... no the cart isn't set for this so you have
to e-mail me and then we do the whole Pay Pal thing. This will last the
rest of today and all of Sunday until midnight Alaskan time!
The 3 classes are:
102A Beginning Stylizations.... the pattern kit is included and will
teach the basics of how to stylize a pattern... take a straight boring
pattern and make it into something special!
103 Bustles- how to form a wire bustle for under a dress!
104 Hoops- How to make a collapsible hoop skirt for under a dress.... it
realistically swings and moves when you sit a doll down in it!

Ok back to prepping to dye eggs and fill plastic eggs! I'm only one of
many of the Easter Bunny's helpers... altho Sera's classmates swore up
and down yesterday that I *was* the Easter Bunny LOL

Class Sign-Ups END SOON! Links for 102A, 103 & 104 on Home page!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

To e-mail me privately for any reason ---> sue@... be sure to identify yourself as a member of my newsletter.
Come Join the fun and stick around!!!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com <sue@...>

OK I have you on the list for 103 & 104... LMK when you'd like the PP
requests for them!

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com
Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

Dianne Sahakian wrote:

Hi Sue I will have to take these classes later on but I would like
the bustles and the hoops classes when I do. Will write tomorrow as
I have to get to bed. It is 12:03 am in the morning, technicly
Easter Morning So Have A Wonderful AND Happy Easter And Spring. Hugs
Dianne Hope Everyone is better now too.

[...]

Service.

To e-mail me privately for any reason ---> sue@... be
sure to identify yourself as a member of my newsletter.
Come Join the fun and stick around!!!

*Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129m4fm7c/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=1706058038:HM/EXP=1111986414/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>