Topics

Easter Special -- Classes....

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com <sue@...>

I have been remiss in posting this month... busy and very sick :-(

Since I've been remiss I am going to offer a special..... the next 3 to sign up for any of my 3 classes (next 3 per class so 9 people total) get the classes at half price.... no the cart isn't set for this so you have to e-mail me and then we do the whole Pay Pal thing. This will last the rest of today and all of Sunday until midnight Alaskan time!
The 3 classes are:
102A Beginning Stylizations.... the pattern kit is included and will teach the basics of how to stylize a pattern... take a straight boring pattern and make it into something special!
103 Bustles- how to form a wire bustle for under a dress!
104 Hoops- How to make a collapsible hoop skirt for under a dress.... it realistically swings and moves when you sit a doll down in it!

Ok back to prepping to dye eggs and fill plastic eggs! I'm only one of many of the Easter Bunny's helpers... altho Sera's classmates swore up and down yesterday that I *was* the Easter Bunny LOL

Class Sign-Ups END SOON! Links for 102A, 103 & 104 on Home page!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!