Topics

Doll Patterns

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

Hi everyone!

I have patterns for several dolls on my site. I love to draft and sew for
everything form 1/2" scale dolls up to and including Kitty Collier.

The Crash Course tutorial on drafting for Children dolls moved to it's own
blog and will be joined by other tutorials over time. I also have a regular
blog for updates about the patterns I'm working on, the dolls I sew for and
other things I've learned about being in the business of dolls. I plan to
add reviews of favorite sites as well as information on where to find doll
sized supplies!

Come by and visit with me! Don't forget I am also on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sues-Tiny-Costumes/102206697084>
and Twitter <http://twitter.com/STCDolls>!

--
Sue Darby <http://%20www.suestinycostumes.com>