Topics

Class announcements...

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

The current class schedule is up.... I will be updating class pages this
coming week with more information and photos of work. In addition I'll be
working on adding some more classes to be held in Oct and Nov (still taking
the summer off). My college class list and schedule is finally settled and I
can teach classes in addtion to taking my own classes and everything else I
do ;-) a little extra organization is all that will be needed. I'll be
working with Mini Doll U to setup a couple classes for miniatures as well.

Check the calendar pages for Sept for current classes as I still need to do
the updates to the individual class pages.

Sign up buttons for the classes will be on the pages a little later today!

<http://www.suestinycostumes.com>Summer Sale Now!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com<http://www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com>
Visit My Forum ~
www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com<http://www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com>
Want to learn more about SEO for your Website free?
http://www.gnc-web-creations.com/seo-optimization.htm