Topics

Christmas In July Weekend Sale...

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

This weekend only all patterns are _/*Buy 1 Get 1 Free!*/_ Simply place
your choice of pattern in the cart and after checkout (auto generated
downloads) e-mail me with an equal number of patterns for free (I have
to set these up manually).

There are many new patterns that will be soon available as well as older
patterns. Newer patterns are elgible to be the 'Free Pattern' BUT will
take about 2-3 weeks before they are ready for download as I am still in
the process of putting finishing touches on the files! For the new
patterns simply tell me which doll and the color or style of the outfit
as they don't have item numbers and everything ready yet!

Feel free to pass this on to anyone else (or any group) you think might
be interested!

--
Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com Summer Sale Now!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com