From: "Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com" <sue@...>
To: <suestinycostumes@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 4:13 PM
Subject: [SuesTinyCostumes] Birthday contest....

My littlest darling child turns 3 on Monday and I'm celebrating his
birthday! If anyone can guess within a reasonable amount of time (hour,
minute give or take) what time my son was born I'll offer a special
prize of choice! Hint he was born on April 11 but you have to tell me
what time! Bonus prize for guessing how long I was in labor for! Post
guesses to the list..... contest closes when I get up on Monday Morning
about 7am- Alaskan time!

Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

To e-mail me privately for any reason ---> sue@... be
sure to identify yourself as a member of my newsletter.
Come Join the fun and stick around!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com <sue@...>

You're close but off by a couple hours on labor and delivery time :-)

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com
Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

KC Hodurski wrote:

My guess is he was born at 8:05 a.m. and you were in labor for about
12 days
but actual labor about 2 hours. LOL That's what mine was. Isn't everybody
like that??? LOL

KC

[...]

Elreen Toovey

my guess is 10pm and 4 hours delivery...........approx. what mine was. My first one was only 2 hours delivery.
Elreen

"Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com" <sue@...> wrote:
My littlest darling child turns 3 on Monday and I'm celebrating his
birthday! If anyone can guess within a reasonable amount of time (hour,
minute give or take) what time my son was born I'll offer a special
prize of choice! Hint he was born on April 11 but you have to tell me
what time! Bonus prize for guessing how long I was in labor for! Post
guesses to the list..... contest closes when I get up on Monday Morning
about 7am- Alaskan time!

Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

To e-mail me privately for any reason ---> sue@... be sure to identify yourself as a member of my newsletter.
Come Join the fun and stick around!!!

etoovey@...

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com <sue@...>

Wrong time of day and even my daughter was longer labor.. you got lucky
at only 2 hours!
Hint: think birth horror stories of long labor