New on Sue's Tiny Costumes

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

This summer has been a busy one for me and I have finally after 2 years of
working on the site off and on on my local computer updated the site with
the new look! My other change was to move my Crash Course to a Tutorials
Blog and I also now post my various updates and talk more about sewing and
dolls on my Sue's Tiny Costumes Blog. You could say I've been a busy bee. I
graduated college with honors in June 2009 and bought a house this spring! I
commute to work via bus and have 2 hours a day now to do hand work.... I
just have to be careful about bumps and needles! I look forward to getting
back into things with my groups for both dolls and minis. As I've unpacked
I've discovered more and more projects I forgot I had!
--
Sue Darby <http://%20www.suestinycostumes.com/>
www.suestinycostumes.com <http://%20www.suestinycostumes.com/> ~ Blog

Join suestinycostumes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.