New Member

Carmela Baratta

Hi,

My name is Carmela. I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I am thrilled to have been accepted to this group. I have been doing miniature dresses and dolls for many years; patterns that are smothered in lace, ribbons and silk roses; the victorian era is probably my favourite era for patterns.

How I found Sue's Tiny Costumes was by searching miniature patterns. At the time, I bought one of her patterns and further browsing through the site led me to this group.

Am looking forward to meeting all of you and learning from your skills and expertise.

Luv, Carmela

Join suestinycostumes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.