Sale...

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

The first in a series of holiday sales has just been posted on the Specials
Page. Patterns are all Buy one Get one Free on Nov 30th & Dec 1st in
celebration of my daughter's 6th birthday and my domain's 3rd birthday!
Unfortunately no new patterns are up but I hope to have some after finals!
(mid month) I'll also be asking eventually for a couple guinea pigs to give
me serious feedback on the start of a new idea for delivery of the
classes... but only IF my friend who's good in Photoshop ever gets me the
photos I need to finish it!
Any questions drop me an e-mail!

View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com
Want to learn more about SEO for your Website free?
http://www.gnc-web-creations.com/seo-optimization.htm

Join suestinycostumes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.