Quick Note...

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

I realize that the site has been down for a couple days... This seems
to happen everytime my host goes out of town....hasn't failed once in
the 3 years he's hosted... in fact it's become like a joke to us.
Another friend who's housesitting is going to be following the
instructions I was given for resetting the server and hopefully the
site will be back online shortly.

Until then however, if you use site:www.suestinycostumes.com in Google
and click on the cached version you can view the individual pages with
photos just no background and you have to go back to Google to
navigate. I discovered that some of my visitors are using this method
with success and tried it which is how I know the photos do show up.

Once the server is back to normal I will be posting several changes
I've made offline to the site. One main announcement will be a sale,
however, if the server is not online before Thanksgiving it will not
be a Thanksgiving sale it will end up a Birthday sale as my daughter
is about to turn 6 and I'll let her name the sale then. :-) I'll also
have a Pre-Christmas, Yeah Finals Are Over Special, and a Chrismas and
New Years sale coming up. What each one is exactly I'm not tellng
until time for it to start! :-)

Enjoy the holidays!

View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com
Want to learn more about SEO for your Website free?
http://www.gnc-web-creations.com/seo-optimization.htm

Join suestinycostumes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.