Hope this post is OK.

Hazel Dowd <hazel.dowd@...>

Sue I hope this post is OK. It is the BIG Miniatura Exhibition 17/18th September in the UK. Loads of miniature doll stands along with loads of other miniatures stands in fact 310 stands in total plus trade stands.

I have a special offer on Silk Ribbon. 1mtr each of 7mm, 4mm, 2mm in matching shades. just arrived in time for the event.

Not got a lot done this summer, it's been far too hot over in the UK for me, I am an Autumn/Winter/Spring person. Not complaining, I like to see everyone enjoying themselves but heat does not agree with me.

Regards from the UK.

Hazel.

http://www.mini-projects.com
http://www.hazel-dowd.co.uk