Doll Related Items In Bidville Store

www.haleasdollclothes.com <haleasdollclothes@...>

Hello, everyone!

I have lots of doll related items in my Bidville store. Lots of good bargains.

Copies of vintage public domain patterns; my original pattern designs; vintage and modern dolls; machine embroidery; doll clothes; doll accessories; fabric; trims; laces, etc.

If you would like a machine embroidery design digitized for your doll clothes, please let me know. As a graphic artist I can create many designs. I have tons of vintage redwork and doll clothes embroidery patterns that can be turned into digitized designs. I can let you know what can be done.

My site is well organized by category. You can click on the category on the left side of the page; and then click on "Sort by Title".

I have over 600 patterns in my files. I will be loading items daily. If you don't see what you are looking for, please be sure to ask. I may have it in my house!

Please e-mail me privately at haleasdollclothes@... if you have questions.

Kathy Dickinson
Halea's Doll Clothes
http://www.haleasdollclothes.com
ebay User ID: haleasdollclothes
Bidville User ID: haleasdollclothes

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel - unless you have cats!

Join suestinycostumes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.