[Fwd: Re: File - Welcome]

Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com

Welcome!

*Hello my name is Marcia, I live in the USA. I reside in NJ. I do cloth
dolls, and have recently started to make a cernit doll. It is my first
attempt with cernit but wont be my last. I see some of the classes that
you will be offering on June 8, 2005. I would like to try to take this
class. I don't have a background in designing doll clothes or human
clothes, I will be will to take classes on it if offered in the future,
and time allows me to. Thank you for allowing me to join your group and
I am sure I will have a lot of fun. Again thank you.*

*/Marcia /*

--
Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com Special Sale Going on NOW!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com