Re: Books revised...

Dianne Sahakian <artemis@...>

Hi Sue Will you send me the updated downloads for the pattern drafting for miniatures as I have your book and any updates for the second part. Thanks and hugs, Dianne S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com
To: suestinycostumes@...
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 4:27 PM
Subject: [SuesTinyCostumes] Books revised...

Pattern Making for Dolls has had an overhaul and is ready for updated
downloads.... e-mail me for the updated link if you own a copy! Pattern
Drafting for Miniatures will be done shortly (as in hopefully later
today or early in the week!)

Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

To e-mail me privately for any reason ---> sue@... be sure to identify yourself as a member of my newsletter.
Come Join the fun and stick around!!!