Re: Birthday contest....

Elreen Toovey

my guess is 10pm and 4 hours delivery...........approx. what mine was. My first one was only 2 hours delivery.
Elreen

"Sue Darby ~ www.suestinycostumes.com" <sue@...> wrote:
My littlest darling child turns 3 on Monday and I'm celebrating his
birthday! If anyone can guess within a reasonable amount of time (hour,
minute give or take) what time my son was born I'll offer a special
prize of choice! Hint he was born on April 11 but you have to tell me
what time! Bonus prize for guessing how long I was in labor for! Post
guesses to the list..... contest closes when I get up on Monday Morning
about 7am- Alaskan time!

Pattern Drafting Class Sign-Ups END SOON!
View My Blog ~ www.suestinycostumes.blogspot.com
Visit My Forum ~ www.suestinycostume.proboards34.com

To e-mail me privately for any reason ---> sue@... be sure to identify yourself as a member of my newsletter.
Come Join the fun and stick around!!!