Re: Hello Everyone - New Member Here

hughesmb@...

--- In suestinycostumes@..., Sue~Sue's Tiny Costumes
<sue@s...> wrote:
Actually, the books I have were edited by Kristina Harris, but
thanks for another source, if I ever learn how to get the ones I
have scaled down!!! I'll keep an eye out for your class next year.
I agree with you that drafting the patterns is the best way to go.
I think once I can get one done, then I'll be able to adjust each as
needed with less and less problems. Also, thanks for taking the
time to reply. I also took your advice and applied for membership
in the MiniThreads group. Between your group and them, I should be
in great shape.

Marilyn, St. Amant, LA
Geaux Tigers!

Join suestinycostumes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.