The STTM GROUP (Stopping the Thyroid Madness!) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello!! Welcome to the STTM DISCUSSION GROUP (Stopping the Thyroid Madness) for those with hypothyroidism, whether it's an autoimmune cause like Hashimoto's, or any non-autoimmune cause of hypothyroidism.
We focus on feeling better with any form of T3 in one's treatment, whether with a working NDT (natural desiccated thyroid), or synthetic T4 and T3, or T3 alone. We also talk about iron, B12, Vitamin D, adrenal issues and SO MUCH MORE. Everything is based on this website: https://stopthethyroidmadness.com aka STTM and the books.
For decades, doctors have prescribed T4-only for hypothyroid (Synthroid, Levothyroxine, Eltroxine, etc.) But having T3 in your treatment is FAR superior, say patients. It's the active T3 in an OPTIMAL amount which changes lives, rids you of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, weight again, and fatigue.
**Read about and get the most informed patient-to-patient STTM books: http://www.laughinggrapepublishing.com
**Get your own labwork here.
**Read a summary of what informed thyroid patients have learned over the years here.
DISCLAIMER: We are a patient-to-patient discussion group. Though the moderators attempt to give you solid information from STTM based on two decades of thyroid patient experiences, observations, and wisdom gained, it is NOT to be a substitute for a doctor relationship, or taken as personal medical advice. What you do with the information offered by a moderator is at YOUR OWN RISK and you agree to this by joining.
****WANT ONE-ON-ONE FEEDBACK AND HOPE? Schedule a paid, personalized coaching session with Janie Bowthorpe via Skype (audio only) or Phone Call, and she'll help you understand what we've learned about lab results, what symptoms mean, and a plan of action based on patient experiences and wisdom. http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/coaching-cal
- 16,122 Members
- 85,345 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.