Supporting Adult Social Care Commissioners – Strategic Commissioning Options Appraisal firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting Adult Social Care Commissioners – Strategic Commissioning Options Appraisal
Open group for fortnightly open working sessions, starting on Wednesday 9 February, 2-3:30pm
Working on behalf of the LGA, the Public Service Transformation Academy and RedQuadrant are developing materials to provide a useful (free!) tool to support adult social care commissioners in their strategic thinking.
We need your help! We are seeking input from relevant experts across the sector. If you have thoughts about adult social care commissioning, please give us your details here or contact email@example.com, or on 07887 442487, or firstname.lastname@example.org or 07931317230.
We aim to do two key things:
1) Support commissioner to go through a clear process to obtain relevant information to help them understand the landscape – their current situation and key goals
2) Use this data and understanding to select the right commissioning approach for their situation and goals (place-based, outcome-based etc) taking everything into account
We want to learn from all the previous work in this space to produce something really valuable for commissioners and all the stakeholders affected by commissioning. This will be freely available for the whole of local government to use (and to anyone else who finds it useful).
We welcome input from all commissioning stakeholders – as well as adult social care commissioners and others directly involved, we’re looking for input from suppliers, care users and representatives, partner organisations, local authority finance directors and chief executives, health organisations and others with a perspective.
Please direct any questions, queries, or other comments
- email@example.com 07887 442487
- firstname.lastname@example.org 07931317230
- 22 Members
- 12 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.