Topics

[LidlessEye] Greater Bavaria

Wesley Harris

I'm a fan of Victoria 2. Currently I've gotten a communist Arabia to steam roll most of Africa the middle East and western europe. Now as the 20th century approaches, I am number two in industry and number one in everything else. But everything has to be carefully managed at first, and the ottoman empire acting incredibly stupid early on with Russia certainly helped.

On Monday, October 2, 2017, Jason Osterbind via Groups.Io <Carpetphyjro=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mine once told me the same thing although it wasn't ck2.

On Oct 1, 2017 6:25 PM, Michael Rohde <Mtrohde@...> wrote:

EU4 / CK2 are way more complex than Civ I/II.

I tried to explain to my wife the game mechanics and her response was, "this is fun? It sounds like work to me..."

Michael

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:58 pm, Dan Daast wrote:

Have too say - I like watching these progressions, to a certain degree. It' a form of alt-hist scenario, after all. But I remember trying to play, and it bored me to tears. Mostly because it seemed like a pretty good reflection of what it was lie being a feudal overlord - lots and lots of bureaucracy and juggling of a flood of details (absent the whole constant martial training and periodic life-risking of course).

I was a Civ fanatic growing up, but I guess the time has passed me by in the strat-game terms:)

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:50 pm, Michael Rohde wrote:

Map of HRE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1154610086

Princes of HRE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1154610022

Note all of the electors are vassals of Great Britain.

Adding most of European territory of GB to HRE gave me enough imperial prestige to push through a bunch of reforms and Bohemia has been adding territory to the empire.

--

    wesharrisb

Wesley Harris
Lecturing and Consulting

China Consultation and Assistance

Website
www.cnusastore.com

My favorite thing to do in Victoria 2 was to take over Africa as Transvaal.