Topics

How to make Elon Musk cry in public

Erik Fischer

Step 1: Invite Musk for an interview. Hire
Step 2: Show him footage of Neil Armstrong and Eugene Cernan testifying before US congress calling his space efforts an obstruction to american manned spaceflight and 'a pledge to mediocrity'.

https://youtu.be/nULPR9MjKNw?t=153

.

Tarl Neustaedter

On 2017-Sep-30 13:42 , Erik Fischer via Groups.Io wrote:
Step 1: Invite Musk for an interview. Hire
Step 2: Show him footage of Neil Armstrong and Eugene Cernan
testifying before US congress calling his space efforts an obstruction
to american manned spaceflight and 'a pledge to mediocrity'.

https://youtu.be/nULPR9MjKNw?t=153
Was that real or spliced together footage? Armstrong died over five
years ago, but this you-tube video was published a month ago.

Allen Pitt

“The atom bomb will never work, and I speak as an expert on explosives!” (testimony a long long time ago ) —

yeah. The aerospace industry had a great scam going on for decades—they’d launch a very small #of rockets at gigantic cost and everybody would tell them how great they were. Then Elon came along and showed them how to do it right. They should be publicly shamed over this.

On Sep 30, 2017, at 1:42 PM, Erik Fischer via Groups.Io <erik_fischer_69@...> wrote:

Step 1: Invite Musk for an interview. Hire
Step 2: Show him footage of Neil Armstrong and Eugene Cernan testifying before US congress calling his space efforts an obstruction to american manned spaceflight and 'a pledge to mediocrity'.

https://youtu.be/nULPR9MjKNw?t=153

Erik Fischer

Musk looks notably younger in the video than he does today so i'd say yes it's probably real (i.e. an excerpt from an old 60 Minutes show interview). Of course Musk could have just been suffering from a bad case of allergies. (c:

Am 30.09.2017 um 21:54 schrieb Tarl Neustaedter:
On 2017-Sep-30 13:42 , Erik Fischer via Groups.Io wrote:
Step 1: Invite Musk for an interview. Hire
Step 2: Show him footage of Neil Armstrong and Eugene Cernan
testifying before US congress calling his space efforts an obstruction
to american manned spaceflight and 'a pledge to mediocrity'.

https://youtu.be/nULPR9MjKNw?t=153
Was that real or spliced together footage? Armstrong died over five
years ago, but this you-tube video was published a month ago.

.

Bobby Hardenbrook

It's real, I remember seeing this video about 5-10 years ago, right when SpaceX was starting to garner a lot of attention. He was definitely crying and upset. Say whatever you want about him but Musk is the real deal, a nerdy kid who grew up and who made his billions and is trying to make his dreams come true.

Bobby